3D Rendering Intern, Compass Creative Studio / Summer / Charlotte, NC
A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
3D Rendering Intern
Compass Group’s sales creative agency, Compass Creative Studio, is looking for a 3D Rendering Intern for Summer 2023 to help assist in photorealistic renderings of our prospective client spaces. You’ll be working closely with our 3D Rendering Specialist, and graphic design and sales proposal development teams and supporting our overall sales efforts. This position will be based in our Charlotte, NC corporate office.
You should be a team player who is able to collaborate across divisions, but also a self-starter who can work independently on multiple projects. And you should be someone who thrives in a creative environment, but who understands the importance of deadlines and details.
What you’ll do:
- Assist the 3D rendering specialist in creating 3D designs and realistic environments
- Research information to be used to create custom experiences
- Be able to create 3D environments off 2D floor plans and photos
- Create solid mass objects and texture map the mass to correctly annotate actual model
- Export 3D solid mass objects to be used in various modeling programs
- Utilize rendering software to produce photorealistic images and
- Partner and collaborate with sales teams on the objective to meet the needs of project
- Post render renderings using Adobe Creative suite.
- Work alongside Creative Directors and Graphic Designers to pre-visualize projects
Who you’ll be:
- Studying, experience with or recent degree in Architecture and/or 3D modeling and environments
- Working knowledge of Revit, SketchUp and Lumion, or similar programs. Experience using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Adept with lighting and material mapping
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects at a time
- Able to meet short and long deadlines
- Detail oriented while working in a fast-paced environment
- Open and receptive to critiques and changes
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of collaborating with multiple teams across different sectors
- Work seen by Compass team members and clients across the country
- On-the-job learning with an experienced 3D designer
- Being part of a large, talented corporate creative team
- This position is paid, but not eligible for benefits such as medical, relocation, or housing
Apply to Compass Group today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Req ID: 1088510