ACCOUNT MANAGER - (CLT/REMOTE)
Salary: $70,000 - $90,000 plus incentive, commensurate with experience
Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called People FIRST, which stands for Flexibility, Inclusion, Results, Sustainability and Transparency. People FIRST is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we connect and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
The Account Manager position is responsible for day-to-day communication, program penetration, business strategy, customer satisfaction, and financial growth within assigned Foodbuy customers. The candidate for this position is ideally based near our Charlotte office.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with Foodbuy customers to enhance business opportunities
- Align customer and Foodbuy objectives
- Identify supply cost reduction opportunities for customers
- Utilize support tools to identify opportunities and increase customer’s Foodbuy program participation
- Be a trusted advisor for customers
- Be a customer advocate within Foodbuy
- Create clear and concise written materials and presentations
- Maximize the impact of Foodbuy resources on customers activities
- Work in a team environment to support customers and Foodbuy
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; focus in Business preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the hospitality industry preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft suite of applications is required
- Ability to travel, up to 30% primarily to Charlotte and client locations
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities as well as strong visual presentation skills
- Excellent customer/client relationship skills
- Ability to build effective long-term business relationships
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Foodbuy maintains a drug-free workplace.
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1159039
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: $70,000 to $90,000/year
<div id="128181"> <p><br><b> <span><span>$70,000 - $90,000 plus incentive
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1159039