ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK - HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CLERK - HOURLY position.
- Location: Canteen Vending - 4041 C Street, Sacramento, CA 95819. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time schedule. Monday through Friday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior accounts receivable experience is preferred.
- Starting pay: $15.50 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Performs accounts receivable functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers activities of accounts receivables, including billing of accounts, preparation and mailing of statements, posting of payments, advanced deposits and refunds.
- Monitors, verifies and balances charges to accounts.
- Answers billing inquiries and resolves customer/guest disputes in a timely manner.
- Monitors transfers and the credit rebill process, posting all payments and credits.
- Prepares month-end reconciliation process.
- Prepares and distributes reports.
- Assists during the current and outstanding account collection process.
- Maintains open communication channels with customer/guests, employees and management.
- Assumes and performs other administrative duties as needed.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).