ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL - HOURLY
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMIN, OFFICE PERSONNEL position.
- Location: MG Foods of TX - 2002 East Cotton St. Longview, TX 75602. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday - Friday. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior computer experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Performs a variety of clerical duties, including answering telephones, bookkeeping, typing, word processing, office machine operation and filing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Trains other staff members to perform work activities, such as using computer applications.
- Answers telephones, directs calls, takes messages and runs errands.
- Prepares meeting agendas, attends meetings and records/transcribes minutes.
- Makes travel arrangements.
- Completes work schedules, manages calendars and arranges appointments.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Compiles, copies, sorts and files records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Completes and mails bills, contracts, policies, invoices and checks.
- Operates office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Types, formats, proofreads and edits correspondence, reports and other documents.
- Reviews files, records and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Computes, records and proofreads data and other information.
- Processes and prepares documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Maintains and updates filing, inventory, mailing and database systems.
- Communicates with customers, employees and others to answer questions; disseminates or explains information; takes orders and addresses complaints.
- Collects, counts and disburses money; performs basic bookkeeping; completes banking transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems involving office equipment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).