We’re Food+ by Compass! Although the past couple of years have been quite a rollercoaster for everyone, our amazing talented teams have continued to work tirelessly crafting incredible food experiences to help fuel the teams creating world-changing technologies at one of the world’s major tech companies!
The food and experiences we provide make quite an impact! As we further return to the office, we’re more passionate than ever about supporting the long-term success & wellness of everyone we feed, and we love what we do.
We’re excited to grow our global team of skilled culinarians, managers, food service operators and subject matter experts - this is not just a workplace, it’s a place to innovate, a platform to bring your ideas to life, contribute to a sustainable future and best of all - be a part of an awesome team!
A signage administrator works directly in conjunction with all Front of House Managers and Sous Chefs as support with the Mobius application and other assigned administrative functions to the Operations Team. This person will be considered an expert in operating the system and will enter signage information for the entirety of the Food Team on the Google campus.
The role will be based in Cambridge, MA
The great things you’ll do
• Be in open communication with all individual managers in cafe locations
• Enter cafe signage into Mobius utilizing culinary menu mixes and recipe guides
• Flag any potential errors on menus and dig deeper when needed
• Ability to read food labels
• Maintain photo libraries of all food items
• Superior working knowledge of ingredients used in our spaces and continual upgrading of our Master Sub Ingredient List
• Finding UPC information for packaged product and reporting to site Ingredient Administration
• Assist with entry of catering signage on weekly basis
• Assures compliance with all sanitation and safety requirements
• Perform administrative functions to the culinary team as it relates to operations and effective delivery of culinary services to the client
• Support of all cafes and food services area such as MK’s (micro-kitchens), Teaching Kitchen, etc. with operational support as assigned
• Performs other duties as assigned
What we look for in a great candidate
• Minimum of 2 years in Administrative Assistant role
• Proficient in computer skills
• Food background a plus but not required
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account will be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass Group, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.