ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a Full-Time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT position.
- Location: Alaska Native Medical Center 4315 Diplomacy Drive Anchorage AK 99508 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday Schedule, more details upon interview!
- Requirement: No Experience preferred, willing to train!
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1124023.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and minutes.
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense reports.
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1124023