ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT position.
- Location: Palm Beach Atlantic University 901 South Flagler Drive West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (Openings at other locations within school district available) Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Schedule varies, more details upon interview! (Full and Part Time with the flexibility to meet most scheduling needs)
- Requirement: Administrative assistant experience preferred, but not required. Willing to train!
- Perks: SSC invests in our employees with training and growth opportunities, but the benefits don’t stop there, SSC offers a comprehensive benefits package and we are also excited to offer same day pay! At SSC we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group we create clean, safe, and distraction free learning environments for students of all ages. With a focus on a people first culture, growth opportunities, and supporting local communities we set the stage for a meaningful career in educational facilities nationwide.
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and minutes.
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense reports.
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Enhance your quality of life through our comprehensive benefits:
- · Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- · 401K with Company Match
- · Disability Insurance
- · Life Insurance/AD
- · Associate Shopping Program
- · Health and Wellness Programs
- · Discount Marketplace & Employee shopping program
- · Identify Theft Protection
- · Pet Insurance
- · And More
SSC maintains a drug-free workplace.
SSC & Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the facility service industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1184797