ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - GRAPEVINE, TX
Growth. Opportunity. Excellence.
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come grow with us. We are Canteen.
Summary: As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the team in a number of areas including scheduling meetings and conference calls, booking travel, ordering supplies, and additional duties as outlined below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedules meetings and conference calls, including reserving meeting rooms, organizing setups, and setting up bridge lines.
- Assists in managing calendars and tracking PTO.
- Handles incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently as directed.
- Maintains office supply inventory and order supplies.
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences including booking facilities and caterer as needed.
- Directs preparation of records such as agendas, notices, and minutes.
- Monitors company credit card transactions and prepares expense reports.
- Books travel plans and itineraries and compiles documents for travel-related meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Three years of related administrative assistance experience in a fast-paced organization is required.
- Proficient computer skills.
Apply to Canteen today!
Canteen is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates a Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1007760