ADMINISTRATIVE, HR (RECRUITER) (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time ADMINISTRATIVE, HR (RECRUITING) positions.
- Location: Duval County Public Schools 2924 Knights Lane East Building 5 Jacksonville, FL 32216 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm & some weekends.
- Requirement: Recruiting experience required.
Additional Job Duties:
- actively source for candidates via networking, social media, internal talent pool, job boards, community partnerships, etc..,
- conduct phone screenings/ Interviews to discuss position and assess candidate's ability to fulfill the tasks of the role
- Meet KPIs for number of candidates screened on a weekly basis
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1182668.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Chartwells K12's goal is to make sure students leave the cafeteria happier and healthier than they came in, by serving food kids love to eat and creating custom dining programs. With more than 16,000 associates in 4,300 schools, ranging from large public institutions to small charter and private schools, Chartwells K12 is built on decades of food, education and operational experience driven by top culinary, nutrition, wellness, and sustainability talent. For more information, visit www.ChartwellsK12.com.
Summary: Maintains Human Resources and corporate records. Provides administrative support involving personnel matters. Supports payroll processing. Answers basic policy-related questions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as custodian of Human Resources documents and records.
- Processes employee information, including personal data, payroll, tax data, performance reviews, transfers and terminations; enters data into company systems.
- Initiates and monitors background checks and communicates results to hiring manager; follows through on administrative matters as required by federal, state and local laws.
- Monitors compliance with I9, OFCCP and Human Resources policies, practices and procedures.
- Maintains complete, accurate filing system to facilitate immediate document retrieval.
- Compiles data from personnel records to prepare reports and logs; creates and maintains database and spreadsheets.
- Copies files to help prepare for legal proceedings.
- Answers associate requests and questions with escalation as needed; directs associates to appropriate resources.
- Opens incoming correspondence; determines priority, routing and action items as needed.
- Establishes and maintains inventory of recruiting and onboarding materials.
- Supports the process for selecting and onboarding new associates by scheduling appointments; helps candidates and associates complete paperwork.
- Supports employee relocation programs.
- Maintains company bulletin boards to ensure compliance with federal, state and local posting requirements.
- Maintains confidentiality in all matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Chartwells K-12 are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Chartwells K-12 maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1182668
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1182668