Administrative Supervisor, John B. Hynes Veterans Memorial Convention Center
Position Title: Administrative Supervisor
Starting Pay: $27.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1216872.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Levy Restaurants, a premier Food & Beverage provider to one of the most elite Convention Centers in Boston, MA, is seeking an Administrative Supervisor to join our team. The Administrative Supervisor will be responsible for supporting various teams, such as the Catering Operations team, Catering Sales team, and other departments as needed. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing projects and coordinating with Senior Leadership to ensure that all teams and team members have what they need to perform their responsibilities efficiently and effectively. The Administrative Supervisor will be responsible for maintaining scheduling software, payroll, maintaining event-tracking software, printing and preparing BEO’s, planning Event Review meetings with our teams, and mainly supporting all departments across the board.
- Provide Support to Catering Operations, Catering Sales, and other departments as needed.
- Oversee projects and coordinate with Senior Leadership to ensure team members have what they need to perform their job duties.
- Coordinate and plan travel for managers and leadership.
- Maintain team member schedules in our HRIS.
- Print and prepare BEO’s for our team members and keep our BEO book up to date for management.
- Coordinate important team meetings.
- Maintain records, including inventory, personnel, orders, supplies and maintenance documentation.
- Prepare and manage reports, manuals, and correspondence and other documents using database or word processing.
- Support and assist special projects initiatives.
- Contributing to building and strengthening the culture throughout the business.
- Assist with Payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program