AGENT, GUEST SERVICES (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for full-time and part-time AGENT, GUEST SERVICES positions.
- Location: Granville Inn- 314 East Broadway, Granville, OH 43023 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and part-time schedules. First and second-shift open availability is needed between 7:00am and 11:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1183134.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Checks guests in and/or out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes the registration/check-in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system confirming pertinent information.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel.
- Assists guests with check out payments or charges. Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Provides guests with information about the facility, services, and amenities.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Retrieves and forwards messages to/from guests. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
- Fields and resolves guest complaints or escalate for resolution to appropriate department.
- Assists guests in emergency situations.
- Maintains adequate supplies and functional equipment at the Front Desk.
- Performs any special assignment deemed by the GM, Guest Services manager, or Manager on Duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1183134
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1183134