ASSISTANT, CASHROOM LEAD (FULL-TIME)
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ASSISTANT, CASHROOM LEAD position.
- Location: Canteen - 2675 S 12th Place, Phoenix AZ 85034. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM.
- Requirement: Previous cash handling, vault, reconciliation, and balancing experience are preferred.
- Perks: $1,000 Sign-on Bonus; More details upon interview!!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Monitors and coordinates the work of cash room associates. Performs deposit verification and prepares currency orders for vending route drivers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers basic questions and provides guidance on cash room procedures.
- Maintains accuracy of vending machine money that is collected and returned by route drivers.
- Prepares and distributes change of coins and petty cash for route delivery drivers.
- Ensures coin and currency counters are accurate.
- Ensures statements are accurate before making end-of-day deposits.
- Balances out the vault to ensure statements match funds being deposited.
- Helps onboard and train cash room associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).