ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, DINING SERVICES II
- We are hiring immediately for an ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, DINING SERVICES II position.
- Location: Chicago area, IL. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Weekend rotation, scheduled according to department needs.
- Requirement: Leadership, food service and some clinical knowledge preferred.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1211595.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: As an Assistant Director of Dining Services II, you will be responsible for assisting with the day-to-day food service operations of a small to medium volume location. You will manage and lead a team of associates, and will be responsible for talent development, managing client relationships, profitability, and supporting financial goals in an assigned area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with the Chef and management team in creating nutritious and top quality food.
- Implements new culinary programs in conjunction with the marketing and culinary teams.
- Maintains excellent relationships with the client.
- Manages, trains, and develops associates.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 to 3 years of food service supervisory or lead experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Associates are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Compass Group maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.