ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS IV - TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY - LAREDO, TX
- We are hiring immediately for a Assistant Director of Operatios IV position.
- Location: Note: Texas A&M University - Laredo, TX
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1092290.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
This individual will provide the primary support to ensure ideal workflow and exceptional service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with client and the customer
- Assists to ensure client, customer satisfaction and efficient cost effective management
- Promotes the professional growth and development of all associates
- Coordinates the tasks of the subordinate Supervisory and Management team via regular communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Associate’s degree required; or equivalent and relevant experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience, preferred
- Strong work ethic, intense drive and initiative for quality and customer service
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Proficient computer skills preferred
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).