ASSISTANT FRONT OFFICE MANAGER
Salary: $50000 / year
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Responsible for the daily operation of the Front Desk and Guest Services coordinating with other departments as required to manage Guest satisfaction by ensuring staffing, service and financial standards are met.
- Assist in preparing end of the month and statistical reports such as Occupancy Analysis Report, Conference History and Group Commission Reports.
- Require ability to communicate effectively using positive and clear English. Fairly select the appropriate candidates to meet Flik Platinum Standards and expectations.
- Conduct research and resolve guest allowances using reasonable judgment.
- Train, coach and develop employees. Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing of all Front Office policies, procedures and seasonal packages and promotions.Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff. Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents of work assignments. Observes performance and encourages improvement.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activities, serving as a role model for Guest Service Agents. Make decisions and take action based on previous experience and good judgment. Authorize revenue allowances to remedy problems only after other alternatives have been offered.
- Resolve customer complications and complaints by conducting thorough research of the situation and the most effective solutions. Assist in writing guest complaint letters which require good writing skills.
Apply to Flik today!
Flik is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Flik Hospitality are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1093293
Flik Hospitality Group
JEANNE M LANE