Assistant General Manager - asterid
Position Title: Assistant General Manager - asterid
Salary Range: $75,000-$80,000
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1252316.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
asterid is Los Angeles cuisine by celebrated Los Angeles chef, Ray Garcia (Broken Spanish, Fig) located downtown at the landmark Walt Disney Concert Hall.
*Commitment to perfection and genuine passion for hospitality
This is a full-time position. Candidates must be willing to have flexible schedules and must be willing and able to work, holidays, late nights and weekends.
Candidates must be able to lift 40 pounds and work on their feet for extended periods of time.
- Manages all FOH employees.
- Scheduling of FOH employees.
- Tracks the FOH inventory, places orders, monitors equipment maintenance, and condition, and ensures the restaurant operates alongside state and federal health and safety codes.
- Creates and maintains a sound working relationship with all employees.
- Must be familiar with health requirements, OSHA regulations, and Department of Labor regulations as they pertain to all kitchen and restaurant employees.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 3+ years of FOH management experience in high-volume, fast paced fine-dining restaurants.
- Create schedules for FOH team.
- “Lead by example” mentality with excellent leadership qualities; react well under pressure and treat others with respect and consideration.
- Oversee inventory ordering.
- Consistently uphold the highest standards of cleanliness and sanitation. Monitor hospitality areas to ensure they are kept clean, safe and compliant.
- Mentor, train and Conduct in the moment coaching to develop our service teams.
- Contribute to daily confidential manager shift notes with record of staff, training, service,
- Food issues dealt with during shift; participate in weekly management meetings to develop strategies and processes to improve service and increase sales.
- Foster and maintain open communication between FOH and culinary, as well as all Executive Management.
- Prioritize a collaborative team culture.
- Polite and professional.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Birchsteet, and Aloha.
- Completes accident reports
- Skilled in direct interaction with guests, and professionalism in all circumstances.
- Able to build effective relationships based on respect, trust, and integrity with client and team is required.
- Reliable, flexible, and a team player.
- The Assistant General Manager reports to the General Manager
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program