ASSISTANT, HR-HOURLY (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time ASSISTANT, HR-HOURLY position.
- Location: Valleywise Health Medical Center - 2601 E. Roosevelt St., Phoenix, AZ 85008. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Customer service experience preferred. Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $18.00 per hour.
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Provides administrative support to the Human Resources Director on all personnel matters. Assists with payroll processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Verifies I-9 documentation and completes I-9 forms; tracks and initiates updates as required.
- Submits online investigation requests and assists with employee background checks.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits or other HR programs; recommends any corrective action.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing terminations.
- Assists with the preparation of performance review forms.
- Assists HR Manager with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with the recruitment and interview process.
- Assists with the various employee discount coupons by contacting companies as directed by HR Manager.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested by HR Manager.
- Schedules conferences by reserving facilities at local hotels and/or restaurants.
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions.
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files.
- Prepares correspondence.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS FOR OUR TEAM MEMBERS
- Full-time and part-time positions are offered the following benefits: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identify Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, and other voluntary benefits including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
- Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group. Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Morrison Healthcare maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1224411