ASSISTANT MANAGER I
- We are hiring immediately for an ASSISTANT MANAGER I position.
- Location: 1525 West WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC 28262. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday- Friday, with some occasional weekends or late nights.
- Requirement: Previous food service, management/leadership, P&L experience is preferable, Multi-brand preferred but not required, good organizational skills, computer proficiency is preferred and customer service oriented is a must.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1123993.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: As an Assistant Manager I, you will be responsible for assisting with the overall management of food service operations in a medium to large volume location, keeping with all corporate and brand standards. You will maximize profitability, as well as, guest and associate satisfaction. You will ensure the development and execution of strategic sales and marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with managing food service operations in accordance with the approved budget while providing the client with the maximum value for the dollars spent.
- Ensures the food offered to the client, customers, and associates of the operation is of superior quality.
- Assists with purchasing and inventory.
- Maintains excellent relationships with associates, guests and client, as well as, other departments within the operation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 2 to 4 years of food service management experience.
- Experience in restaurants, hotels, corporate dining, education, military, health care, and/or related food service operations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of food.
- Financial experience and business acumen skills.
- ServSafe Certification is preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associate’s degree is preferred.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1123993