ASSOC, CASHROOM HRLY- Chukchansi Park
Position Title: Cashroom Attendant
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 964174.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Receives and consolidates cash and checks. Prepares for the daily bank deposit. Maintains records of daily cash receipts and transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily bank deposit in timely manner for armored car pick-up; prepares due-backs on a daily basis for cashiers and bartenders.
- Inventories daily deposits from cashiers and bartender; reports immediately to Controller any missing deposits or discrepancies between cash envelopes and actual deposits.
- Prepares daily General Cashier's Report.
- Ensures sufficient funds are available for daily operation; provides change to staff.
- Uses 10-key for balancing reports and credit card receipts.
- Archives monthly reports for storage.
- Assists in training new cashiers on proper drawer-counting procedures.
- Assists with other administrative duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 964174
JESSICA E TINNEY