ASSOCIATE, CASHROOM HOURLY (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ASSOCIATE, CASHROOM HOURLY position.
- Location: Sacramento - 4041 C St Sacramento, CA 95819. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule available; Monday - Friday; 3:30 am - 12:00 pm.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Receives and consolidates cash and checks. Prepares for the daily bank deposit. Maintains records of daily cash receipts and transactions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares daily bank deposit in timely manner for armored car pick-up; prepares due-backs on a daily basis for cashiers and bartenders.
- Inventories daily deposits from cashiers and bartender; reports immediately to Controller any missing deposits or discrepancies between cash envelopes and actual deposits.
- Prepares daily General Cashier's Report.
- Ensures sufficient funds are available for daily operation; provides change to staff.
- Uses 10-key for balancing reports and credit card receipts.
- Archives monthly reports for storage.
- Assists in training new cashiers on proper drawer-counting procedures.
- Assists with other administrative duties as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).