Associate Location Manager
- We are hiring immediately for a Associate Location Manager position.
- Location:Bloomingdale, IL. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule:Monday - Friday
- $24.00 per hour
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
This individual serves as the direct liaison between the client, suppliers, and sector for all service related issues, focusing on quality customer service.
- Provides customer service via intensive phone and computer work
- Performs phone work dealing with individual client locations and vendors
- Ensures accurate and substantial computer entry and maintenance
- Uses sound decision making to ensure consistent accuracy and issue resolution
- Follows policies and procedures of the department, and demonstrate good judgment for when current policies and procedures are not applicable
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Associate’s Degree (or comparable business experience) plus at least six months of customer service experience OR Bachelor’s degree, no experience necessary
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong customer service focus
- One year of ERP experience, preferred
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.