ASSOCIATE, WAIT STAFF (PART-TIME)
$500 Sign-On Bonus!
- We are hiring immediately for a part-time WAIT STAFF ASSOCIATE position.
- Location: Inova Fairfax Hospital-3300 GALLOWS ROAD. Falls Church, VA 22042 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Part-time schedule; open availability preferred. 3:00p-7:00p or 5:30p-9p; Varied Days; Alternating Weekends.
- Requirement: N/A, Dietary or Customer Service experience a plus.
- Perks: $500 Signing Bonus, Shift Premium Pay $1.00-$2.25 for evening & weekend hours worked!
- Starting Pay: $15.35 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1068990.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
Summary: Responsible for patient tray delivery and retrieval, and floor stock delivery.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Delivers patient trays in a timely and accurate manner.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets and food allergies or sensitivities to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Delivers floor stock to unit pantries according to department policy.
- Completes all required logs in a timely manner.
- Communicates and addresses patient food issues/concerns and needs to Food & Nutrition Services.
- Interacts with Nursing in regards to patient nutrition needs or requirements as well as unit food service needs.
- Contributes to patient satisfaction goals by providing quality service.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality and patient?s rights policy as outlined in the facility?s HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary working environment.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when assembling and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets.
- Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department?s safety procedures.
- Follows facility and departmental infection control policies and procedures.
- Follows the facility?s protocols for Hazardous Materials and Waste Program.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1068990