ASSTISTANT, CUSTOMER SERVICE (FULL TIME)
$2,000 Stay Bonus!!!
- We are hiring immediately for full time ASSISTANT, CUSTOMER SERVICE positions.
- Location: MG Foods Kansas - 9759 Commerce Parkway, Lenexa, KS 66219 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Minimum 1 year of customer service experience or knowledge of basic functions of excel preferred. Must have clear communication skills. Willing to train!
- Perks: $2,000 stay bonus, up to $500 quarterly bonuses, benefits package, and early pay!
- Starting pay: $20.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Serves as a customer service representative in a call center and provides work order management support for staff/customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers the telephone, responds to customer emails and provides general assistance to customers.
- Reviews and promotes service requests submitted by customers.
- Provides clerical support; maintains files and records.
- Prepares routine correspondence, forms and other documents.
- Collects, verifies, retrieves and enters data.
- Operates standard office equipment.
- Completes project assignments.
- Assists in the preparation and proofing of materials for reports and other publications.
- Interacts effectively with staff, students and faculty while conducting daily workplace duties.
- Communicates with customers to complete work in a cost-effective, efficient and safe manner.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act.
Canteen maintains a drug-free workplace.