ATTENDANT, CONFERENCE SERVICES (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a Full-Time ATTENDANT, CONFERENCE SERVICES position.
- Location: TELEMUNDO CENTER 12200 NW 25th Street Miami FL 33182 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM Schedule, more details upon interview!
- Requirement: 1 Year of Similar Experience preferred
- Starting Pay: $13.50 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1113980.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Ensures that all meeting rooms and public areas of the facility are maintained to the highest level of professional appearance and that all meeting requirements are met prior to the meeting start time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves and places tables, chairs, and supply linens for each event in the conference center.
- Supplies and sets up items not included in the room (flipcharts, whiteboard, screens, etc.).
- Assists with conference room readiness to determine that the rooms are equipped with proper materials (pens, pads, handouts, event packages, etc.).
- Refreshes rooms between meetings.
- Provides prompt and detailed service as scheduled by management or by request.
- Maintains consistent phone and email communication with clients, guests, team members, and support departments.
- Offers assistance to clients and visitors throughout the building, including providing directions and escorting to conference rooms.
- Communicates with co-workers and service partners to ensure updated information is shared.
- Provides recommendations to planning managers regarding appropriate room setups. Collaborates to identify solutions for unique setup challenges.
- Conducts weekly site inspections of meeting rooms and contacts the necessary department if items require service.
- Assists with basic audio visual equipment, as needed.
- Maintains inventory of all supplies and notifies supervisors when additional supplies are needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Previous customer service or houseman/porter experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1113980