ATTENDANT, LOBBY (PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for ATTENDANT, LOBBY (PART-TIME) positions.
- Location: Reid Health-1100 Reid Pkwy, Richmond, IN, 47374 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: P/T Flexible schedule. More information upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred, willing to train.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 972951.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Crothall Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences. Take a look for yourself at the Power of Clean!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.
Why it is still safe for you to work in healthcare… We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during these challenging times. Thank you for serving others to make a difference.
Responsible for establishing a warm, welcoming, and professional atmosphere for all clients, recruits, customers and employees. The lobby attendant will assist with helping visitors and patients find their way around the hospital, coordinate transportation, and act as a liaison to the hospital staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes and acknowledges all guests.
- Anticipates and addresses guests’ needs.
- Assists guests in all guest service matters including concierge requests.
- Escorts all high touch clients to their meeting destinations.
- Promotes team work and quality service through daily communications and coordination with other departments.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Ensures front desk work area is kept clean and in an orderly state at all times.
- Provides a professional, efficient arrival and departure experience for our guests while creating a memorable visit.
- Acts as first point of contact for all activities and emergencies in the lobby, remaining alert at all times. Serves as point person, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise within the Lobby operation, resolving them, or following escalation procedures as required.
- Reviews and completes checklist throughout the day, checking with manager for additional assignments throughout the shift.
- Uses designated chemicals, supplies, and equipment to ensure optimal cleanliness of assigned spaces, according to OSHA regulations and property requirements.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Experience in a client service / reception position.
- Phone and computer skills including MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
- Able to navigate to/from various locations throughout the facility.
- Able to multi-task and work at a fast pace.
- Physical ability to withstand frequent to prolonged walking, standing, pushing, pulling, and transferring patients.
- May be required to complete and successfully pass a company provided CPR or BLS class.
Some exposure to elevated degrees of high heat, noise, dust, dirt and/or areas requiring infection control. Requires meeting deadlines for completion of work on a daily basis. Must be able to work all hours, including weekends and nights, as necessary, in order to maintain facility at the appropriate and safe level.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).