ATTENDANT, STOREROOM (PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for an ATTENDANT, STOREROOM position.
- Location: Florida State - Sacred Heart Pensacola - 5151 North Ninth Ave, Pensacola, FL 32504. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: PT: Monday - Friday with rotating weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Experience is preferred.
- Starting Pay: $14.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1044724.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: Responsible for receiving, storage and inventory of all departmental supplies and food stuffs, along with maintaining sanitation in storage areas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inventories and maintains necessary food and other supplies to ensure efficient operation of the Food Service Department.
- Stores food and supplies in correct containers and in proper storage areas according to department guidelines as indicated by non-spoilage of food.
- Maintains records and logs documenting storage temperatures of perishable food items per standards.
- Dates, labels, and rotates stock according to procedures as indicated by oldest product being utilized first.
- Orders food and supplies based upon product specification as established by company ordering protocols and procedures.
- Secures designated areas of potential theft, dangerous chemicals, supplies and equipment to safeguard associates. Follows all security procedures regarding storeroom organization.
- Transports food and supplies in appropriate containers or vehicles as indicated to ensure food or supplies arrive safely and intact.
- Follows HACCP guidelines when receiving and distributing food supplies to ensure quality and safety of food supply.
- Reports needed maintenance or repairs of equipment used to proper resources.
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policies and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadlines.
- Identifies and utilizes cleaning chemicals following directions recommended by manufacturers and per MSDS sheets. Utilizes equipment in performing job functions according to department safety procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1044724