ATTENDANT, VENDING (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time ATTENDANT, VENDING position.
- Location: ConocoPhillips Midland - 600 W Illinois Ave. Midland, TX 79701. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; Monday - Friday, 6:30AM - 2:30PM.
- Requirement: Prior experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $15.50 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1211728.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Eurest is recognized worldwide for standards of service and excellence within the foodservice industry. Embracing an ownership mindset, Eurest leverages global resources, promotes a local presence and enriches the communities we serve. The Eurest Promise, “connect with people, inspire through food, create solutions, and live our promise,” is exemplified throughout our organization. Eurest is proud to serve the world’s most respected successful corporations, including many of the Fortune 500.
Summary: Provides vending products and services at a single location. Collects money from machines and makes change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives delivery of various items, including soft drinks, bakery products, specialty foods, snack items and sundries at customer's place of business.
- Stocks shelves or racks in vending machines and coolers; collects stale, rejected or unsold merchandise; collects money from machines, and refills bill and coin changers.
- Records transactions on appropriate card and/or electronic device.
- Is accountable for cash and product.
- Calls on existing customers to determine adequacy of service.
- Prepares order forms for food and pastry products.
- Informs regular customers of new products or services.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Performs routine maintenance on and sanitation of machines; maintains clean storeroom and vending area.
- Sets up merchandise and sales promotion displays or issues sales promotion materials to customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Eurest are offered many fantastic benefits.
Full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.
Eurest maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1211728