ATTENDANT, WAREHOUSE LEAD (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for ATTENDANT, WAREHOUSE LEAD positions.
- Location: Canteen/Apple Automatic Plymouth- 3525 Kilmer Ln N Plymouth, MN 55441 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Requirement: Warehouse experience is preferred.
- Perks: $1,000 Stay on bonus - increased pay for fork lift experience.
- Starting pay: $20.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Works with warehouse associates to prepare and move merchandise according to established safety, performance and accuracy standards. Maintains and verifies documentation to facilitate the flow of merchandise through the distribution center. Performance directly impacts overall safety, cost and service metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures appropriate functions, duties and procedures are performed as directed by Warehouse Supervisor.
- Receives, unloads, moves and loads merchandise.
- Verifies correct counts of items received and notes discrepancies or damages.
- Issues and delivers items to the proper destination and obtains signatures to document delivery/receipt.
- Maintains proper storage of inventory merchandise to avoid spills or spoilage; rotates stock according to schedule.
- Maintains work area in a safe and proper manner; reports any unsafe and/or hazardous conditions.
- Manages and maintains stock control; plans future needs and adjusting par levels, processes stock order review orders, controls dead stock and maintains scheduling of deliveries on dock.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).