BAR BACK (FULL TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full time BAR BACK position.
- Location: American Express - 3870 N. Terminal Road Terminal, Houston, TX 77032. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Wednesday through Sunday, 7:30am - 4:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Perks: Parking, meals, and uniforms!
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Free meals, uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1224356.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Receives all liquor, beer and wine from storeroom on a daily basis and as needed. Replenishes all liquor, beer and wine as needed in the bar throughout the shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves all needed food items from kitchen and delivers to bar area.
- Retrieves all needed beverage items and garnishes from storerooms and delivers to bar area.
- Sets up bottles on bar with 'top shelf' liquor on back shelf.
- Ensures beer taps are working properly.
- Places appropriate bar snacks on counter; keeps supplies, such as snacks and napkins, stocked throughout shift.
- Assists in opening and closing side work as assigned.
- Buses tables in bar area.
- Helps ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar or lounge areas; washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and floors under equipment; sweeps and mops service areas, including floor mats.
- Ensures rubbish is removed from all receptacles.
- Prepares and serves beverages as needed to assist bartender.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates: Retirement Plan, Associate Shopping Program, Health and Wellness Programs, Discount Marketplace, Identity Theft Protection, Pet Insurance, Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
Full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance/AD, Disability Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Flik maintains a drug-free workplace.
Req ID: 1224356