BAR BACK - Lumen Field
Position Title: Bar Back
Starting Pay: $22.85 per hour
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
The Restaurant Barback is responsible for working with the Bartender to ensure that guests are enjoying their time at the concessions located throughout the stadium. The Barback helps with emptying plates and glassware, as well as setting up the bar before service. In addition, the individual helps with the wiping down of the bar.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Performs important guest service functions including among other things: empty plates and glassware, wiping down bar and setting up for dining at bar.
- Thoroughly completes all station set-up and breakdown responsibilities.
- Completes steps of service to ensure utmost guest satisfaction.
- Understands and can describe menu offerings, packaging/presentation and pricing.
- Responds to guest needs and requests.
- Adheres to location appearance guidelines.
- Acts with a sense of urgency and provides friendly, efficient service to teammates and guest.
- Maintains service areas
- Adheres to Levy guidelines as stated in team member training manual and employee handbook.
- Communicates guest issues to management.
- Follows responsible alcohol service policies.
- Follows cash handling and tip reporting guidelines.
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices.
- Practices proper product control and handling of all inventory and equipment.
Essential Job Duties
- Stand for long periods of time and be able to actively engage physically with guests
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- React with physical and mental alertness in emergency sitautions.
- Demonstrate physical stamina and agility required to be mobile for long periods throughout the day.
- Lift/move materials and equipment up to 50 pounds.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Merchandise Discount
- Free Meal
- Free Parking