BAR SUPERVISOR - Sloan Park
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
About Levy: From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, click here to learn more!
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
Position Title: Bar Supervisor - Sloan Park
Pay Rate: $17.00
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 950526.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Summary: Directs the activities of associates during a specific shift and ensures that assigned job expectations are completed while policy and procedure is maintained.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides training and creates work schedules.
- Evaluates the performance of workers, rewards high performers and disciplines associates who fail to meet reasonable standards of performance.
- Prepares production or sales reports for management; ensures unit meets expectations for quality, productivity and safety.
- Acts as the contact person for associates with complaints or requests for time off.
- Acts as a mentor, develop employees and encouraging associates to set goals and strive for advancement within the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 950526
Levy at Sloan Park