Barback, Barrel Room - Wrigley Field
COVID-19 vaccination is no longer a requirement for employment for seasonal game day staff. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
About Levy at Wrigley Field: From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, click here to learn more!
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
Department: Marker's Mark Barrel Room
Reports to: Club Manager
Pay: $15.75/hr + Tips
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1142111.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
As a Barback, you will receives all liquor, beer and wine from storeroom on a daily basis and as needed. Replenishes all liquor, beer and wine as needed in the bar throughout the shift.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retrieves all needed food items from kitchen and delivers to bar area.
- Retrieves all needed beverage items and garnishes from storerooms and delivers to bar area.
- Sets up bottles on bar with 'top shelf' liquor on back shelf.
- Ensures beer taps are working properly.
- Places appropriate bar snacks on counter; keeps supplies, such as snacks and napkins, stocked throughout shift.
- Assists in opening and closing side work as assigned.
- Buses tables in bar area.
- Helps ensure the cleanliness and tidiness of the bar or lounge areas; washes work tables, walls, refrigerators and floors under equipment; sweeps and mops service areas, including floor mats.
- Ensures rubbish is removed from all receptacles.
- Prepares and serves beverages as needed to assist bartender.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 1142111
Levy at Wrigley Field - Marker's Mark Barrel Room