Bartender, 1914 Club
COVID-19 vaccination is no longer a requirement for employment for seasonal game day staff. Please note that this is subject to change at any time.
About Levy at Wrigley Field: From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country. For more information on what we are about as a company, click here to learn more!
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
Club: 1914 Club
Pay: $18.50 + Tips
Cubs 2022 Season Schedule: Click Here
Wrigley Concert Schedule: Click Here
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 958038.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained. Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Employee Meal on Event Days
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 958038
Levy at Wrigley Field
Levy Wrigley Careers