BARTENDERS - Kendall's Brasserie
135 N. Grand Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90012
It’s an exciting time to join the Kendall’s team! We are refreshed and ready to re-open at the iconic Music Center in downtown LA. We are looking for personable and dynamic individuals to be Bartenders.
What’s in it for you?
- Diverse workplace
- Benefits offered (waiting period applies)
- Competitive hourly rate (based on experience) plus tips
- Growth and learning opportunities
Required Years of Experience: Minimum 1 year
Come join the Levy family!
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce. Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in the bar area.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product quality.
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner. Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices prudent portion control.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly executed.
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware. Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Come join the Levy Restaurants family!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.