BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKER (PAINTER) (FULL-TIME)
- We have an opening for a BUILDING MAINTENANCE WORKER (PAINTER) (FULL-TIME) position.
- Location: SAP Palo Alto, 3410 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, CA, 94304. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm.
- Requirement: Previous experience is preferred.
- Essential Duties:
- Day-to-day upkeep, maintenance of campus
- Perform minor repairs
- Perform other job duties as needed.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 988633.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.?
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: Ensures day-to-day upkeep, maintenance and smooth operation of the building and campus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides quality service with attention to detail.
- Cleans and polishes furniture and fixtures.
- Performs minor repairs to doors, fixtures and furniture.
- Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Cleans and restores building interiors damaged by fire, smoke or water using commercial cleaning equipment.
- Monitors building security and safety by locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use.
- Moves heavy furniture, equipment and supplies.
- Mows and trims lawns and shrubbery; clears debris.
- Notifies managers about the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
- Removes snow from sidewalks, driveways and parking areas; applies snow-melting chemicals.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Sets up, arranges and removes decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for special events.
- Sprays insecticides and fumigants to prevent insect and rodent infestation.
- Monitors contract cleaning crew's work.
- Cleans building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; gathers and empties trash; services, cleans, and supplies restrooms.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).