BUSSER (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time BUSSER position.
- Location: The Metropolitan Museum of Art-1000 FIFTH AVE. New York, NY 10028 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Prior busser experience preferred.
- Starting Pay: $10.95 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1123625.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages and benefits, one in which you can learn and grow while making a difference in the world? We’re hiring! Bon Appétit Management Company operates more than 1,000 cafés around the country for corporations, universities, and museums, as well as a few dozen public restaurants. We’ve led the industry in socially and environmentally responsible sourcing, from sustainable seafood to cage-free eggs. We cook everything from scratch using fresh, local ingredients.
Learn more about careers with Bon Appétit: http://www.bamco.com/careers/
Summary: Sets and clears restaurant tables; stocks all service stations; assists food servers with table service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quickly clears dirty table settings and prepares table for resetting; promptly and consistently resets all serviceware as prescribed.
- Maintains stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment, including silverware, linen and condiments; wipes down booths and chairs, moves tables and chairs, and cleans floors as necessary.
- Serves guests beverages, breads and butter and replenishes as necessary; assists servers with food and beverage service.
- Transports all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area.
- Performs any general cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor.
- Folds napkins throughout the day to maintain an adequate supply.
- Performs all assigned side work, including replenishing condiments and restocking side stands.
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as cleaning unexpected spills, handling special guest requests, and greeting and seating guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Bon Appétit are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1123625