CALL CENTER SPECIALIST (FULL TIME)
- We have an opening for a full time CALL CENTER SPECIALIST position.
- Location: 100 Mayfield Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full time schedule. Monday through Friday, 9:00am - 6:00pm. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Two years experience using Google Suite preferred.
- Perks: Free on-site food!
- Pay Range: $17.98 - $26.98 per hour.
ESFM is the corporate Integrated Facilities Management (IFM) division of Compass Group USA and a Keystone member of the International WELL Building Institute (IWBI).
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1237281.
The advertised program is a conversational recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Rooted in hospitality, ESFM elevates the workplace experience as the single source of innovative FM solutions that ensure a safe, healthy, and sustainable environment. ESFM’s clients include many household names from Life Science, Technology, Oil & Gas and Manufacturing markets.
ESFM self-performs 80% of all IFM solutions provided to clients. Their portfolio of service categories includes Environment, Health & Safety, Facilities Maintenance & Engineering, Sustainability, Janitorial & Industrial Cleaning, Laboratory Support and Workplace solutions. This self-performance model creates a consistent hospitality experience for clients, resulting in higher engagement and productivity from their employees.
In 2020, ESFM (formerly Eurest Services) won the George Graves Award for Facility Management Achievement from the International Facilities Management Association (IFMA).
Summary: Responsible for clerical functions and administrative support of food service programs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones and direct inquires in a professional and client centric manner.
- Maintain confidential personnel files.
- Assist management staff in preparing confidential employment and labor relations documents, including but not limited to proposed disciplinary notices.
- Assist with staffing, including finding staff when employees call out on short notice.
- Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, student's parents and Supervisor.
- Complete and maintain accurate and up to date records of students eligible for free and reduced priced lunches if applicable.
- Enter weekly cash sales and meal counts using computer.
- Perform daily bank deposit reconciliation.
- Process vendor invoices for payment - using computer, making sure addition is correct and checking item prices against bid specifications, making sure there is no discrepancy in pricing.
- Perform monthly vendor statement reconciliation.
- Prepare monthly state claim form for reimbursement.
- Assist in preparation of end of month financial reports.
- Attend in-service and/or safety meetings as required.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at ESFM are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with a criminal history (including relevant driving history), in a manner consistent with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York Fair Chance Act. We encourage applicants with a criminal history (and driving history) to apply.