Catering Supervisor - Bank of America Stadium
Position Title: Catering Supervisor
Starting Pay: 18 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1146330.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Summary: Responsible for coordinating patient meal service; e.g., menu selections, tray assembly, tray delivery and pick up, special requests and needs for Dining on Call Program. Ensures employees are adequately trained and units are properly staffed to provide service.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Nutrition Operators, Workstation and Wait Staff Associates.
- Oversees systems and processes to ensure that the strategic and operational objectives of the Dining on Call service are accomplished.
- Assists in the selection and orientation of employees and oversees training of Dining on Call staff.
- Works with Nutrition Operators to ensure alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Responsive to patient's needs at all times. Resolves patient concerns or complaints immediately and/or reports needed assistance to supervisor as appropriate.
- Complies with dietary restrictions on special, modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations.
- Oversees development and implementation of action plan within Dining on Call service, as appropriate.
- Coordinates and oversees daily and weekly activities/tasks performed by Dining on Call staff.
- Develops and posts employees schedules according to department's policy.
- Updates and communicates job flows changes of Dining on Call positions, as applicable.
- Submits all required documentation, reports, and logs in a timely, professional and complete manner.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state, and JCAHO.
- Complies with federal, state and local health and sanitation regulations and department sanitation procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1146330