CATERING SUPERVISOR - Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Position Title: CATERING SUPERVISOR - Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
Join us for the exciting 2022 event season at the Jacob K Javits Center. Featuring such conventions as the National Auto Show, Comic Con, the Toy Show, Salesforce/Dreamforce and many more.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 944874.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring!
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Monitors the food service operation to ensure production of top quality products and service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews banquet event orders (BEO's) to prepare for respective service.
- Checks BEO at the beginning of each shift for last minute changes, special set ups and event notes
- Performs inventory management to maintain high valuation and minimal waste.
- Ensures that staff is on task, quality assurance standards are being met, and the operation is clean and organized.
- Monitors marketing, confirming that signage is current and appropriate.
- Upholds policies and procedures to guarantee compliance with company and client expectations.
- Delivers exceptional service
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Walks and stands throughout entire shift
- Pushes and pulls carts, racks and product weighing upto 200 lbs,
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
Req ID: 944874