Position Title: CBORD ANALYST
Reports To: Director
Position Details: Support accounts in Stuart, Port St. Lucie, Weston, and Vero Beach.
Schedule: On-site availability as needed (2 days/week minimum) and remote.
Requirements: RD or DTR, preferred
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare" for the past five years, and Training Magazine's Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search’ in PeopleHub to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in PeopleHub by clicking on ‘referral tracking.’ For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.
The CBORD Analyst works collaboratively with the clinical nutrition team, the foodservice team and the nursing team, and other members of informatics to build menu databases for selected Morrison Healthcare (MHC) accounts.
• Establishes goals and oversees the implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction, patient population, and contract
• Develops patient services team members
• Complies with dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of diet order limitations
• Complies with regulatory agencies, including federal, state, and Joint Commission as evidenced by successful completion of surveys with no deficiencies
• Visits patients on an assigned nursing unit or area and helps ensure that every patient is visited by a member of the management or professional team at least once during their hospital stay
• Ensures patient services staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
• Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care
• Follows facility, department, and Company safety policies and procedures to include occurrence reporting
• Participates and attends all departmental meetings, staff development, and professional programs, as appropriate
• B.S. Degree in Food Services Technology/Management, Dietetics or related field, preferred
• CBORD or Computrition experience, required
• Minimum of three years of acute or long-term care experience preferred, depending upon formal degree or training
• One to three years of direct foodservice operational management experience, preferably in an acute or long-term care setting
• Knowledge of P&L accountability and contract-managed service experience is desirable
• Must be willing to participate in satisfaction programs/activities
• ServSafe certified highly desirable
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 971917