CHEF, SUSHI - HOURLY (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time CHEF, SUSHI - HOURLY position.
- Location: NCR - 864 Spring Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30308. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: FT & PT: Monday - Friday, no weekends. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: 5 years of experience.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Free meals! Choose from a delicious variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering service available at select locations.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1009033.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
What makes FLIK click
What makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions, actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we encourage, value and recognize their contributions.
We keep our people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK difference. Where a job isn’t merely a job but the start of a career where you can flourish.
Summary: Prepares and presents sushi and related food products to customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Offer a unique combination of restaurant, catering and special event experience to customers.
- Demonstrates high-level knife skills and special skills associated with sushi prep, production and presentation.
- Stores foods in designated areas following corporate, state and federal food safety and sanitation procedures.
- Ensures proper food handling, presentation, portion control and maintenance of appropriate serving temperatures.
- Maintains sanitation of all equipment, supplies and utensils within work area; cleans workstation thoroughly before leaving the area; keeps display equipment clean and free of debris during meal service to assure compliance with all sanitation, ServSafe, safety, OSHA, production and merchandising requirements.
- Interacts with customers to enhance dining experience; demonstrates a complete understanding of daily menu items and is able to accurately explain them to customers and associates.
- Keeps up with peak production and service hours.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at FLIK are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1009033