CLERK, DIET (FULL & PART-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full and part-time DIET CLERK position.
- Location: Lourdes-169 Riverside Drive. Binghamton, NY 13905 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time & Part-time schedules available; open availability preferred. Monday-Friday, weekends, 6:15 am-3:30 pm.
- Requirement: Prior food service experience preferred, but not required.
- Perks: Willing to train!
- Starting Pay: $16.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1184029.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Summary: Under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet manual.
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the Registered Dietitian.
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and procedures.
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Touchpoint maintains a drug-free workplace.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time
Job Reference #: 1184029