CLERK, DIET (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CLERK, DIET position.
- Location: Baptist Homes - Ozark - 1625 West Garton Road, Ozark, MO 65721 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full Time positions are available. Hours and days may vary. More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous experience is a plus.
Fresh Ideas Management is a dynamic food service management company that believes good food is a powerful thing. Food brings people together and food creates memories.
Fresh Ideas encourages creativity by creating fun working environments for our teams! Our diverse teams enjoy a workplace where creativity, openness and innovation flow free and new, Fresh Ideas are encouraged. Our team-members are excited about creating delicious, unique and engaging dining experiences for our guests.
Fresh Ideas offers a full benefits package, flexible schedules that respect one of our core values, work life balance, and ongoing training and development opportunities. This, along with our rapid growth, means accelerated promotion opportunities for every motivated Fresh Ideas team member!
Summary: Under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data collection, nutrition screening and communication of patient needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet as assigned by dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet manual.
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the Registered Dietitian.
- Prepares and distributes supplements, tube feedings, and enteral formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient's rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection-control policies and procedures.
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Associates at Fresh Ideas are offered many fantastic benefits:
* Life Insurance/ AD
* Disability Insurance
* Retirement Plan
* Paid Time Off
* Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)