CLERK, OFFICE (FULL-TIME)
- We are hiring immediately for a full-time CLERK, OFFICE position.
- Location: Canteen - 3172 Berlin Dr, La Crosse WI 54601. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Monday - Friday; 1st shift schedule available; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills; Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook experience are preferred.
- Starting pay: $18.00 per hour
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Canteen brings break time to everyone. We combine food, service, and experience backed by industry-leading technology to help companies create a better workplace and connect their employees. Canteen’s solutions include markets, office coffee and snacks, unattended retail, and culinary.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Their dedication, collaboration, and passion fuel our growth. Interested in joining our team? You bring the enthusiasm, customer service, and commitment; we’ll supply the opportunity and innovation. Together, we’ll continue to transform our industry.
Come for the job, stay for the career. We are Canteen.
Summary: Serves as the first point of contact for clients and is very critical in delivering and maintaining a high level of customer service. When call volume is low, position will complete office clerical projects as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers questions and takes appropriate actions to handle concerns or rectify problems.
- Responsible for performing various administrative support tasks and general clerical tasks
- Provides support for organization procedures
- Escalates some concerns to managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of office/clerical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational, accuracy, and customer service skills.
- Advanced Microsoft skills, Excel is very important
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).