CLINICAL NUTRITION MANAGER: PHILADELPHIA, PA.
- We are hiring immediately for a CLINICAL NUTRITION MANAGER position.
- Location: Presbyterian Medical, Philadelphia, PA.
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: M-F with rotating weekends
- Requirement: RD, LDN
Make a difference in the lives of people, your community, and yourself. Join a culture of opportunity with Morrison Healthcare. Our careers are filled with purpose and empower you to transform healthcare experiences.
Take a look for yourself at the Power of Food!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.
We are seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager to lead our Nutrition Team in at Presbyterian Medical Center in Philadelphia, PA.
- Establishes goals and oversees implementation of clinical nutrition care based upon the facility’s medical direction and patient/ resident population
- Assesses the nutritional status of patients/residents through documentation in the medical record
- Hires, leads, directs, coaches, trains, and develops nutrition team members
- Trains and mentor’s patient/resident services staff and interns as applicable
- Fosters teamwork and establishes effective strategies to implement innovative programs leading to optimal clinical nutrition and financial outcomes
- Monitors competency, productivity, and documentation accuracy of clinical staff
- Assigns and directs the workload of the clinical nutrition staff. Participates in staffing analysis to ensure adequate staffing in collaboration with the Regional Clinical Nutrition Manager and the Director of Clinical and Wellness Support
- Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient/resident rights policies
- Participates in/ Leads patient /resident satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
- Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing Board, in states where required
- Two (2) years of experience in acute care, Three (3) years in senior living, as a Registered Dietitian
- Specialty certification when applicable
- Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 989567