CMMS MANAGER - GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY - WASHINGTON DC
- We are hiring immediately for a CMMS Manager position.
- Location: Note: Georgetown University - Washington DC
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1021950.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates’ knowledge and experience alongside SSC’s extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
Working as the CMMS MANAGER, you will be responsible for supplying management support through the assigned account, customer service and program implementations. The CMMS Manager will go thru all company foundations to become proficient in the Company facilities management program in order to apply leadership during various assignments and the day to day operations at the unit.
- Installs the standard programs utilizing best practices in Facilities.
- Takes the initiative in installing those programs required to manage the unit they are assigned.
- Trains account personnel in proper cleaning techniques, and all safety procedures.
- Performs all functions a manager performs in operating an account, as an interim manager
- Operates, implements, and develops QA programs, CMMS, monthly reports and QBR.
- Communicates and takes direction of unit manager, Project Manager or Regional Manager as assigned.
- Interfaces with clients and client staff to provide project status reports and to ensure customer needs are met.
- Develops and maintains a schedule and budget for the assigned projects as needed. Controls expenditures within limitations of project budget.
- Provides reports on the status of project milestones and adjusts schedules accordingly.
- Prepares locally customized operating unit policies and operating programs and procedures for compliance with facilities management best practices, company standards, customer contract requirements, and regulatory standards.
- Bachelor degree preferred in Management Facilities Management/ Engineering, Horticulture/ Agronomy and or combined experience from technical schools in their area of expertise; trade schools, military programs
- Minimum of two years’ experience in either custodial, maintenance or grounds.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications.
Associates at SSC are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).