Commissary Runner, Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Position Title: Commissary Runner
Starting Pay: $18.56 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1081539.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Delivers professional, and efficient performance for the Banquet Department .
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews assigned Banquet Event Orders (BEO) to prepare tables for respective services.
- Properly sets up, maintains, and breaks down assigned services and work areas, inclusive of service corridors.
- Prepares rooms for service, including but not limited to, linens, risers, menu tags, menus, table placement, filling risers, heat lamps and rings, and correct supplies are on hand.
- Ensures services are set and ready based on Levy Standards.
- Replenishes supplies and equipment throughout service.
- Breaks down service rooms and returns equipment and supplies to appropriate locations.
- When reasonable, resets and replenishes rooms as necessary for next scheduled service.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of commissary, coffee room and storage areas.
- Ensures commissary and refrigeration areas and equipment work properly; and timely communicates any malfunctions or need for repair to management.
- Multi tasks with multiple rooms and services at the same time.
- Performs equipment inventory as needed.
- Delivers exceptional service.
- Acts with a sense of urgency with respect to guest and event needs.
- Employs good safety and sanitation practices in order to prevent hazards including but not limited to, slips, trips, falls and burns, and reports injuries, unsafe conditions or equipment malfunctions to management. Contacts Public Safety in the event of emergencies.
- Adheres to company guidelines, policies and property rules.
- Follows responsible alcohol service policies.
- Thoroughly completes all responsibilities and assignments.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Assists others when necessary and/or requested.
- Walks and stands throughout entire shift.
- Lifts and transports items weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Pushes and pulls carts, racks and product weighing up to 250 lbs.
- Must frequently reach, lift, stoop, and bend.
- Reads, speaks, writes, and comprehends English.
This list of job responsibilities is provided as a general summary. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with applicable law and the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program