Who is Foodbuy?
We are the industry leader in procurement and supply chain solutions. We are the subsidiary to the 6th largest company in the world (Compass Group PLC), yet Foodbuy has the feel of a small entrepreneurial Company. We pride ourselves on our ability to source and provide a variety of products and services that help our customers more easily, and cost effectively, run their businesses. We work with clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Healthcare, Education, Entertainment, and Gaming industries, and of course we support Compass Group-- which is the world’s largest contract food and support services provider.
We care about our associates, our clients, and our community. We think big, encourage innovation and debate, and seek out game changers. Our benefits and PTO offerings are strong. Our compensation packages are competitive. And we are constantly growing, and we want our associates’ careers to grow along with us. We have an open and modern work environment, believe in flexibility, and promote a collaborative open door environment.
Additionally, we follow a value system called FORT, which stands for Flexibility, Optimistic, Resourceful, and Transparent. FORT is the foundation for everything we do at Foodbuy. It is how we behave and interact with our clients, business partners and fellow associates.
Positions at this location may require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this location may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a great company that offers tons of career growth, high visibility and the opportunity to work on complex problems ? Then this position might be for you.......
Foodbuy has implemented a Managed Order Guide (MOG) system to ensure that Foodbuy committed customer and Compass Group sector purchases are fully aligned with Foodbuy contracted programs. The Compliance Data Analyst position is responsible for the operational integrity and profitability of MOGs for assigned distribution centers. The position is located in our office in Charlotte, NC.
- Review Managed Order Guides (MOGs) against Foodbuy Ceres MOG records to monitor for authorized and unauthorized changes.
- Work with distributors, Category Development Managers and Foodbuy stakeholders to resolve discrepancies.
- Execute MOG changes, audits and new program rollouts for assigned distributors.
- Facilitate weekly calls with assigned distributors to review performance and address issues with MOG management and off MOG sales.
- MOG and Spend analysis to optimize ROI at assigned DCs
- 1-3 years foodservice industry experience desired
- Bachelor’s degree or culinary degree preferred; related experience will be considered in lieu of formal education
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Internet Explorer) required
- Strong Excel skills required and database experience would be preferred
- Knowledge of Ceres or other rebate and contract management technology preferred
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Experience meeting stated timelines and deadlines
- Collaborative - works well as a member of a team
- Consistently displays strong integrity and ethics
Apply to Foodbuy today!
Foodbuy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Foodbuy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 1029410