Position Title: Concession Manager
Starting Pay: $50,000.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1108598.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Positions at this location may require a COVID-19 vaccination. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a position for this account may be asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
As a Concessions Manager, you will be responsible for leading and motivating our hourly team members to provide a warm welcome and delicious food to our guests. The ideal candidate will be an experienced operations leader who is focused on people and quality standards.
* Ensuring all stations are set up and ready for events
* Supporting the recruitment and training of team members in our standards and procedures
* Supervising operations during the event and troubleshooting where needed
* Working with colleagues to continuously improve operational performance
* Proactively engaging in processes for loss prevention
* Working primarily in the concessions department, this role will also support the premium department as needed
* Completing point of sale updates and regular maintenance checks
* Ensuring the timely implementation and communication of promotions
* Managing loss prevention activities including managing cash drops/collection, completing cash variance logs, and overseeing the nightly Goods Out of Stock (GOS) procedure
* Working in partnership with other departments to ensure accurate completion of the requisition process
* Working with the culinary and purchasing team to ensure regular updates to the concessions theoretical matrix to ensure accurate theoretical margin calculations
* Managing gratis sheet process to ensure accurate tracking of any comped items
* Ensuring compliance with all Payment Card Information rules
* Implementing concessions production sheet to ensure accurate production and minimal wastage
* Conducting progressive coaching with team members
* Completion of monthly beverage wastage report
* Regular equipment maintenance, e.g. beer line cleaning
* Re-stocking of concessions and bars to maximize event readiness
* Ensuring all appropriate alcohol service signage is placed and that Responsible Service of Alcohol protocols are followed
* Completion and processing of alcohol incident logs to identify recurring issues or trends
* Supporting recruitment activities for team members and NFP’s
* Holding pre-shift meetings to set the tone for events
* Managing location "Keys to the Future" activities to develop future leaders
* Support team member orientation training to ensure all hourly team members
* NPO Group management and communication
* Overseeing service standards during events to ensure a high level of the guest experience
* Ensuring accurate end of month inventory completion
* Managing product transfers and requisition sheets to accurately track products during events
* Managing and resolving guest complaints
* Managing team member incidents/accidents and following all required reporting procedures
* Completing a monthly department safety inspection
* Monthly safety training conducted for team members
* Managing team member scheduling in line with demand forecasts
* Verifying payroll, entering gratuities
* Subcontractor communications - ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and submitted, scheduled properly, staffing has completed all required pieces of training, etc.
* Completing events walks of the building
* Supporting other properties and departments as demanded by the business
* Other duties/responsibilities as assigned Job Requirements
* 2+ years of experience in a food and beverage operational position
* Bachelor’s degree in hospitality management is preferred
* High level of computer literacy
* Passion for hospitality, food, and retail
* Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1108598
MELISSA M SCHMITT