Concession Stand Supervisor at Tropicana Field
Position Title: Concession Stand Supervisor
Starting Pay: 18.00 per hour
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1142379.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Are you looking for a job with competitive wages, one in which you can learn and grow and be a part of a great team? We're hiring! Great team member perks like Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app.
From the stadium to the head table, Levy leverages unbridled creativity, custom strategies, impeccable service, and true love for great food to create unforgettable experiences. Founded in Chicago 40 years ago as a Delicatessen, Levy now finds itself as a leading presence in the Food, Beverage, and Retail industry across 200 plus Entertainment, Sports, and Restaurant venues across the country.
For more information on what we are about as a company, check us out by following the link below: http://www.levyrestaurants.com/who-we-are/
Summary: Manages the operations of concession stands and performs a variety of concessions duties while providing a pleasant guest experience.
Instapay is available for partial early wage opportunities.
Flexible hours / schedule.
Total Rewards package that supports all areas of your life including your health, wellness, finances, career and lifestyle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the operations of multiple concession stands, while assisting team members and maintaining a safe environment throughout operating hours.
- Greets, directs, and responds to guest’s questions and needs.
- Understands menu offerings, presentation and pricing.
- Ensures proper product control and handling of inventory and equipment.
- Follows cash handling policies and food safety/sanitation guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one year leadership experience.
Apply to Levy today!
Levy is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Associates of Levy are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Instapay (early access to your wages) and high interest savings both through the EVEN app
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Program
- Discount Marketplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Req ID: 1142379
KACEE L COLEMAN
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 1142379